Isn't he handsome?
Adelina has this new thing where she likes to crawl into small spaces. One of her favorites is Logan's dresser. She climbs into the small opening and closes the door... she also does it in her bedroom, climbing under the changing table. Silly baby! Here are a few pictures of her climbing into Logan's dresser =)
Oh yeah! Last weekend, Adelina got her own room... our office became Adelina's room... and all the office stuff is now all over our house! Spring cleaning here we come! I'll try to remember to come back and post a picture or two of Adelina's new room...
2 comments:
That is too funny! Jacob and Annika do the same thing. Empty the cabinets and crawl on in. Love it! I can not believe that she is a year old already. She is just so sweet and cute! You are right, you do have a handsome little man. I love the signs. Too Fun! Man I miss you guys! When are you ever going to have free time to come hang out?
That is too funny! Jacob and Annika do the same thing. Empty the cabinets and crawl on in. Love it! I can not believe that she is a year old already. She is just so sweet and cute! You are right, you do have a handsome little man. I love the signs. Too Fun! Man I miss you guys! When are you ever going to have free time to come hang out?
Post a Comment