Monday, March 10, 2008

March....

So now it's March... Adelina turns 1 this month!!! Can you believe it? Seems like just yesterday that she was born... Yikes... that means that the new baby will born in like a month.



Anyways, Adelina has learned how to climb. I found her on the couch today. She had climbed on the box that holds her Little People and then onto the couch. While climbing is good, she is danger mouse and has no concept of the edge! Ugh!!! I found her standing on the arm of the chair looking at the fish in the fish tank!



Here is a picture of her next to her brother on his chest.... Yes she climbed it all by herself =)



And a little movie of them on the box. Logan is talking to Grandma Jean on the phone.....

Here is another cute video of Adelina walking....

That's it for now... I'm sure there will be more later this month =)

1 comment:

Karelle said...

Dylan made me play the video of Adelina four times! Then he'd ask "where Lolan?" I think he misses you guys!