So, I haven't really gotten the hang of being a mother of three. It's a little hectic, mostly with trying to juggle the baby and the other baby =) Adelina wants to be involved in everything. If I'm changing the baby, she wants to be on the changing table too. If I'm holding the baby, she wants to be held too. It's rough, but cute at the same time.
I managed to finish my class that I was taking (thanks to some help from my sister) and I produced a lovely website about Olivia... visit
http://pluto.palomar.edu/002539414/GCMW102/Project/index.htmlBelow are some pictures of the little one (and the big ones too):




2 comments:
Your family is just gorgeous. :)
You have the most increadible family. So sweet and cute! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help, you can drop anyone off at anytime or you could just came hang out and have some extra hands. We miss you and I can not imagine 3. Seriously you have THREEEEEEEEEE? You are an amazing Mom sweetie! Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment