Monday, October 29, 2007

October

October was a very busy month for us Sibiski's. I had a birthday =) Well.... maybe I shouldn't be smiling... it wasn't the best birthday ever! But now I am 28 years old and counting =P

Logan also had a birthday. His was much better. On the 20th of October we went to Boomer's to have his "ninja turtle" birthday party. He received sooooo many gifts, I don't know where to put them all! He was really cute... he dressed up as Raphael. At his party, Adelina was so tired, but there so was so much going on that she refused to go to sleep. Her GGma had to hold her eyelids closed and she finally went (silly baby!)


Then the fires broke out in SD county. GGma and pa were evacuated from there house and the house on the property at the water company burnt to the ground! We had planned on taking Logan to LegoLand on his birthday night, but the air quality was so nasty that we couldn't! Logan also said his first prayer during these fires! He prayed that God would send rain to put out the fires and that our house would be safe.

We went to dinner on the 26th to celebrate Tricia's birthday, as well as mine and Logan's. When the lady brought Logan a birthday desert, he looked at her and said, "It's not my birthday!" We had to explain to him that he gets to celebrate all week! I'm not sure if he understands or not =)

Well.... I guess the only other exciting thing that has happened this month is that Adelina is learning to crawl really well. Not only that, but she is pulling herself up onto her knees and sometimes her feet! Yikes! She's only 7 months old!!!!! Here comes another early walker I'm afraid! Today she crawled all the way down the hall to investigate Logan's room. He's so cute with her.... he made sure all of his toys were picked up in his room so she could come in a play=) I hope he stays such a nice brother!

Well.... I think that's it... haven't said anything about Steve, but he's good. He has taken up working out and has found this new exercise routine that he does to make himself get awesome abs. We'll see how it turns out =) He wants to look like this....







1 comment:

Krista said...

So fun! What a busy month! Wow!!!! I can not believe that Logan is 4 and that Adalina is already starting to crawl. Slow down girl! Maybe number 3 will be slow to the crawling and walking thing. It is really fun to catch up. Miss you!